Hi, just noticed that many old-school .avi files encoded with mp3 audio exhibit more or less audio skipping + drop-outs. The odd thing is: mainly when playing back through bluetooth. .mkv and .mp4 files work fine, as well as internal audio playback seems fine.
- Get this file: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoQI5_3ipPc6oop77h68V76xveNHTw?e=My7E9h (Link only valid till next Friday!)
- Playback through bluetooth.
- Every couple of minutes there should be a short pause/drop in audio.
- Surface Pro X (ARM64)
- Windows 20175.1000
- Current version of Video Tape (from Store)
- Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones (work fine otherwise)