• Add additional keyboard shortcuts to support external paging devices.
• Add the option to skip a card on practice
• Add action menu to allow performing actions on the cards without having to open its details screen.
• Fix a critical issue when exporting a deck with a lot of cards.
• Use the right colors when exporting the deck as PDF or as images while using the App in dark mode.
• Add setting to enable left-handed mode. When using this mode the draft area will appear on the left side.
• Make card flip animation faster.
• Add action menu for folders and decks.
• Add additional export methods, you can now save your cards to your photo album or to generate a PDF document with them
• Allow resizing the images attached to the cards
• Make it more visual by adding images to your flashcards
• Support landscape orientation on the iPhone
• Study by writing your solutions in the new draft area
• New card style: Music
• Bug fixing, the scroll issue when using the lasso tool is now fixed
• Improve summary view by showing stats about the last practice session.
• Spaced repetition: New option to reset learning progress added to Deck Preferences.