Kyoku Flashcards automatically syncs your cards and edits to all devices; you don’t have to do anything.
If you notice missing cards or card updates, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try.
- An iCloud account with enough free space for your notes and the files attached to your notes
- iCloud Drive enabled on the device (Apple has instructions for Mac and iOS devices)
Check Apple’s iCloud status page
Sometimes sync problems come down to iCloud having trouble. Apple maintains a service status page that is great to check if sync isn’t working.
There are two accounts to check on your devices: the App Store account and the iCloud account. These accounts must be the same on all devices.
For example: you could be signed into iCloud with email@example.com on all devices, and also signed into the App Store with firstname.lastname@example.org on all devices and Kyoku Flashcards synchronization will work among the different devices.
There are also a few more settings to check, so let’s walk through them.
- You are signed into the Settings → iCloud Preferences Pane
- iCloud Drive is enabled
- Kyoku Flashcards has an enabled checkbox inside the iCloud Drive Pane
- You are signed into the Settings → iTunes & App Store Preferences Pane