first of all Kyoku is really a simple and elegant app . You have done a good job with it .
however , it could be a more complete app if these features were introduced :
- sharing option for cards with other users of kyoku
- option to choose between ruled and blank pages for making cards . Since we are drawing using Apple Pencil , sometimes , diagrams are better suited to be drawn on blank pages .
- also , an option for different sizes of cards , especially a portrait size that fits iPhone perfectly using the real estate well
- Option to add images and if possible , type text if needed .(however , text typing is not a must )
- A folder system to arrange the decks
these will make this app a great competitor in flash cards app market . And you will be tough to beat .
Thanks for your feedback @Peterpan, these are really great ideas. I am creating issues to work on all of them in next updates of the App.
I see you have already introduced point 2 I had mentioned earlier . Also solved the iCloud sync issue in the recent update . Great going ! Kyoku is getting better and better ...